Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend

During the memorial day weekend I didn’t really do much I just stayed home. One thing that I did during the weekend was watch OKC vs Golden State Warriors game 7. The warriors won that game, I hoped that the warriors would lose but they ended up winning. I also saw game 6 between the Raptors and Cavaliers, the Cavaliers won and I hope they beat the warriors in the finals. I also saw the Stanley cup final between the Pittsburgh Penguins and San Jose Sharks. I think that the penguins will win the Stanley cup. Another thing that I did during the weekend was homework. I did a PowerPoint for my AP History class about the country Chile. I also heard on the news about a gorilla being killed because of a child that got trapped with the gorilla in a zoo. The gorilla had to be killed in order to get the kid back.

No comments:

Post a Comment