Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation
  1. Some things that I liked about this class are learning about the different types of medical career pathways and what they do, learning about Excel and how to make graphs and tables, learning to type with a keyboard and the number pad without looking down.
  2. What I didn't like about the class is the amount of time that we spent on excel (to little), the class felt a bit repetitive doing the same things over and over.
  3. Spending more time on excel and writing more in our journal that explains how to do certain things such as creating a table, copying and pasting stuff, etc.
  4. Learning about excel and how to use it.
  5. I could have done a bit better in this class but overall I think I did do good in this class. 
  6. Not every single day, I miss a few days but most days I read my life planning goals journal for at least 5 minutes daily.
  7. I am committed to being a CTR person because it leads to a happier life and it leads to you reaching your goals. 
  8. I learned about many different people that choose the right, I learned how choosing the right can impact your life, learning to type, using excel, and learning about different medical careers.  These are some of the things that I can pass forward to others that can help them greatly and make their lives much easier. 
  9. I will always remember the examples given of people who choose the right and choose the wrong. This will remind me how big of an impact choosing the wrong can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment